POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : AniMaker 1.0 Tutorial : Re: AniMaker 1.0 Tutorial Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:30:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AniMaker 1.0 Tutorial
From: Josh English
Date: 5 Jan 1999 16:50:37
Message: <369289E4.86C1469C@spiritone.com>
It would appear that my ISP's server went down over the weekend, I'm not
sure why. I have no problems getting e-mail or even altering my
website... I figure the http server is down. I havne't been able to
harras them yet, but I will as soon as I get a chance

Thanks for taking an interest.

Josh English